Saturday, November 04, 2006

Waapasi...

Back again.After more than six months.Feels good.

A lot has happened since my last post....Got a promotion at work.Sister got married.Made some new friends.Discovered the wonders of Orkut.Lost weight.And then put on weight again...Developed a back problem that's been harrassing me like anything recently..Started a series of lifestyle changes to stem the damage...And so life goes on.

Over the next few days I hope to finish a series of posts on my recent travels..the south India trip ka story was left at day 3 and I will take it thru to the end..some day...

Right now,looking forward to a school reunion that's happening tomorrow.My Class 12 batch of friends has suddenly rediscovered each other,and those of us who are in Delhi are meeting tomorrow.Most of us will be seeing each other after 12 years...

3 comments:

AmitL said...

Hi,Wunderkind....welllllcommmme Back...grt to have a quick update on what's been happening...for the back prob, chk out ur posture at work/home..it makes a big difference.(I passed thru the same stage).Hope u have a grt class reunion,and,awaiting more posts...ur travels,the school reunion(How nice that'll be.:))...and,yes,I see u're reading Maximum City..grt book..one of the few 500+ page books I read fully.

AmitL said...

????When's the next post,Wunderkind?:)

sanguine said...

hi you ... how is it goin ?? loooooong time ..