Sunday, January 16, 2005

Butterflies in my stomach...

My week of relaxation ends today. Tomorrow, I start my new job. Of course I'm jittery. I mean, it's not just a new job. It's a return to the way of life I'd left behind about a year and a half ago. The BPO I've been working in since then, has got me used to things like unusual work hours, late nights, cab transport, casual work environment and all that. Now, I'm joining this big corporatised travel agency where the work day begins at 9.30 am, the dress code is strict and there are no cab pick-ups.

It's going to take some getting used to. But I'm sure I'll manage. After all, that is what I was doing before the BPO stint.

Anyway, like my wise friend VC said, the only thing constant in life is change. So life, here I come!

No comments: