Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update

Back again. A break of over 4 months this time...caused partially by work and partially by the fact that there was no longer a computer at home...

So many changes have happened in my life since Feb....let's see

1) Biggest one: Moved out and set up my own place with an old school friend, Nu. This was something I had been planning to do for quite some time and now feels so great to finally be independent and responsible for myself. Learning new things every day now...! It's been a great two months (moved in April), setting up house and shopping for household stuff, learning how to cook, grocery shopping, buying a computer...

2) Office got sealed: This was way too traumatic. Especially since the new office isnt in Delhi...it's in Gurgaon and there are commuting issues....Felt weird. Still does

3) Got a promotion: Third one in three years, so can't complain there :-)
I finally have a proper team now and much more responsibility along with all the resultant stresses...make or break time??

4) Had a first-hand experience of the "30th Birthday blues": Self-explanatory....

5) Started walking again. The regular, daily, brisk walks I used to do some time back which I gave up when work got too hectic. M now trying to be as regular with this as possible.Back needs it!

Anyway now that i finally have my computer and the net connection is up and running, I hope to get some serious blogging done. But knowing me, I'll probably still be as erratic as ever!

So then, here's looking to the future. Prost!!

1 comment:

Vik Rajagopalan said...

Oh fantastic to have you back... and yea Congratulations about the promotion spree :-)

Waiting to hear from you more.