Sunday, June 26, 2005

Singing in the rain....

Ok, so it isn't raining that hard yet. But what the heck, at least it's rain!!Hope it becomes a little more regular in a few days...
My exams finished today...finally... and now I'm off on a South India trip.The program is very hectic as it is a study tour, but I'm still excited about it.
So, there won't be any new posts for 2 weeks at least.Amit , you got that??? :-)

I plan to write about it when I'm back and have some time.Till then, it's a break from blogspace.

6 comments:

AmitL said...

Hi,Wunderkind....sigh...rain..reminds me of great days..:)Have a nice trip down South...as for not posting for 2 weeks,SIGHHHHHH...I am listening.*Notes down...no visit for 2 weeks*.heh heh.:)

Sudeep said...

Happy journey... South is simply gr8 in these days.. n for Delhites after the scorching heat it shld b heaven.

Ankur said...

Post some pics of ur trip and other happenings...willl be waiting..

Anonymous said...

Hi, I wanna ask u something. r u ever been to Dehradun. Had u done ur 7th and 9th sta
Lokesh 30.06.2005 13.24.47
standard from KV FRI dehradun. Please mail me back with the answer.
lokesh_premi@yahoo.co.in

AmitL said...

Hi,Wunderkind..two weeks over,I believe?Heh heh.:)

sanguine said...

oie WK . how was the holiday ? chalo chalo update karo sweety .