Sunday, April 24, 2005

Back again...

This blog has been in hibernation for too long. I feel really guilty about this, but life really has been busy. Anyway, thanks Amit and richa and Garfy and Simon for visiting and leaving scribbles for me to read.

Today I deleted some comments from my previous post. It has been my policy so far never to do that, and in the two years that I've been blogging I've never done it.But this time I broke the rule ( they're meant to be broken anyway, arent they??).... I just didnt want the tirade to go on, and as this still is my space the last time I checked, I decided to clean it up. If somebody doesnt like it, too bad.

There's a Blog Meet happening in Delhi next weekend. I'm planning to attend, and this will be my first DBM ever. Looking forward to it.

Will definitely try to blog more regularly. I seem to be saying that a lot these days....

4 comments:

sanguine said...

ya really girl .. you are SOOOOO ir regular yaar...n you are missed... hope this time you keep urword..

enjoy the DBM ..have fun

AmitL said...

Hi,Wunderkind.Great to read that u're going to be regular again...as I said,u were one of the inspirations for me to begin blogging,and,i keep returning to check for new posts every few days.:)Have a great time at the blog meet.Wish I could attend,too..sighh.but,we did have one in Dubai last week.Read about it on my blog.:)

pastamasta said...

Quite right... it's your space. I always say free speech is a fine thing but people can something abuse that freedom, and if you don't want that abuse clouding up your sunny place then you're the boss.

Happy blogging!

Anonymous said...

It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.